Dog Friendly Park
Travelling with Dogs
BIG4 Tween Waters Holiday Park is pleased to advise that we are now a dog friendly park (caravan sites only) during our quieter period – 1st May 2018 to 31st August 2018.
Dogs are accepted on application and our management team will need to meet your dog on arrival, before entry into our park is granted.
We have a specific area of our park that is designated for our guests travelling with their small dogs, and these dogs are only accepted on sites and not in our cabin accommodation.
For safety reasons, only smaller and soft natured breeds will be accepted.
$5 per stay per dog will be charged to your account with a maximum of 2 dogs per site.
As dogs are not allowed in our park during our busy periods or summer months, the following dates are unavailable: 1st September 2018 to 30th April 2019.
Conditions of Stay for our Guests with Dogs:
Guests with dogs MUST agree to and comply with the following conditions and requirements. A signed acceptance of these conditions is required on arrival.
- Your dog must be leashed at all times whilst not in your van or tent. No exceptions.
The leash must be no more than 2 metres in length and no dog ‘runs’ are to be set up by yourself unless pre-authorised by the park manager.
- Your dog must be supervised at all times and never left unattended.
- For health and safety reasons, dogs are not allowed in any common areas of the park including: games rooms, camp kitchens, amenities, playgrounds, reception or any public areas.
- For health and safety reasons dogs must not be washed or cleaned anywhere within the park (unless a designated dog wash area has been provided). Additionally, any dog related accessories such as dog blankets should not be washed or cleaned within the park.
- Dogs may only be walked in the designated route to exit or enter the park. Dogs are not to be walked around the park.
- Dog owners are 100% responsible for picking up and disposing of their dog’s waste, in a sealed ‘doggy do’ bag and disposed of in rubbish bins. ‘Doggy do’ bags are available at reception.
- Dog owners are personally responsible, and will be held to be so, for any and all personal injuries and/or property damage or losses in relation to any actions by or because of their dog, regardless of “fault”.
- The dog owner must agree that the park owner/manager reserves the right to evict any guests whose dog is deemed noisy, disruptive, and aggressive or the subject of complaints from other guests. It is the dog owner’s sole responsibility to control and manage their dog. If in the view of the park management this has not happened to an acceptable level, the owner and the dog may be evicted from the park and this may occur without prior warning and remains at the manager’s discretion.
- The dog owner agrees that the park manager and or designated staff member has the discretion to accept or reject a pet upon arrival. If a decision to reject a pet on arrival is made by the park, the decision is final and cannot be challenged.
- As we are trying to encourage more native bird life to our park, regrettably cats and birds cannot be accepted.