Your most accessible holiday
Tween Waters Holiday Park offers extensive disabled access facilities. Our Poolside 2-bedroom villas are suitable for those with limited mobility, and have direct access to the water park. Adventure Cove Splash Water Park is just one of our well-loved all-access facilities.
- 3 fully accessible cabins available. Each cabin sleeps 6 guests.
- Cabin numbers PSVs 29, 30 & 31.
- Ramp entry from car park space and front entry points. Note that sliding door has a lip.
- Both bedroom doors inside cabin are wider.
- Bathroom door is wider.
- Bathroom has a fully open shower with rails and a fold-out shower seat.
- Easily accessible for wheelchairs.
- Entrance gates on both sides are wider.
- Splash Pad is flat.
- Push button to start is easily accessible by wheelchair users.
- Interactive water. No build-up of water.
- The Pool does NOT have a ramp entry. However, it does have rails at two entry points.
- One section of pool is a minimal step down.
- Pool gate is standard size, not wider like Splash Park gate.
Level Access to the Beach
- We have level access to the beach from our park.
- Beach also has a viewing platform and specialised wheelchair access to the sand.
- We also have an all-abilities playground just over the road.
Cranky’s Café & Jodies on Fishpen
- Both these eateries are very popular and easy walking distance (approximately 250m).
- Mitchies Jetty is another iconic tourist attraction within easy walking distance.
- You can also walk all around the lake, boardwalk and to the township from our Holiday Park.