Terms and Conditions
PAYMENTS AND CANCELLATIONS
To help avoid any confusion or disappointment, please read the following information.
There is a non-refundable card surcharge of 1.8% for American Express, 1.02% for Mastercard credit cards, 0.52% for Mastercard debit cards, 0.87% for Visa credit cards, 0.57% for Visa debit cards, 0.43% for EFTPOS, and 2% for other international credit card when you pay with your credit/debit card.
For all reservations a valid Visa or Mastercard will be required on check-in. Your card details will be held securely, on file, as security for unpaid balances, damages or extra cleaning charges that may be incurred.
Balance is payable on arrival, except during peak season.
Peak periods will require the balance to be paid before arrival.
Cancellations or changes advised within 7 days of arrival: no refund.
Cancellations or changes between 8 and 28 days of arrival: your deposit will be held in credit in your name, to be used within 12 months of the date of cancellation. Credit not used within 12 months will be forfeited.
Cancellations or changes outside 28 days of arrival: deposits will be refunded, less $25 cancellation fee.
In peak seasons no refunds will be given if there are cancellations or changes after 30th September. This also applies to bookings made after 30th September.Our peak period can be defined as the 22nd December to the 27th January.
The quoted tariff is based on the number of persons provided at the time of booking. Extra charges will apply for additional guests. Please note occupancy limits apply.
We suggest you take out travel insurance to cover any unexpected event that may change your holiday plans. Examples of unexpected events may include bad weather, death in the family, transport difficulties, or severe emergencies e.g. flood or fire.
Cover-More Travel Insurance offers a cancellation insurance product but please research thoroughly to ensure that you are protected against all issues.
PARK SAFETY RULES
- As the person whose name is registered on the reservation that I am a responsible adult over the age of 18 and that I remain personally liable to pay total amount owing and additional charges incurred. Additional charges may include fees for replacements of items such as keys, TV Cables, Wristbands, Additional Guest Charges, Cleaning fees and charges for damage to property.
- To provide credit card details to be held by Tween Waters Holiday Park as security and for any unpaid amounts to be charged to my credit card. Please note: All Credit card payments incur a surcharge of 1.1%.
- That the number of occupants staying in the property must not exceed the number of beds in the property.
- To advise us of any change to the number of guests using our accommodation, sites or facilities and agree to pay any additional charges for additional guests not included in the number stated at the time of booking.
- To leave the accommodation or site in a clean and tidy state and that extra cleaning fees may be charged if not left in a satisfactory state.
- That I am responsible for my property and will not make claim against Tween Waters Holiday Park for any damages or loss to my goods or valuables during my stay.
- I accept that parents/guardians are responsible for children at all times and that children must be accompanied by a parent or guardian when in the amenities block and pool toilets.
- To inform everyone in my party and any visiting guests that there is no lifeguard in attendance at the pool. Children under 12 and poor swimmers must be accompanied by a competent adult swimmer. I will bring to their attention the signs around the pool area outlining the rules of the pools and water slides and Water Splash Park.
- To inform everyone in my party and any visiting guests the rules of the Jumping Pillow which includes No somersaults, back flips, throwing games, jumping off pillow, no pushing, pulling or bumping into others.
- To drive no more than 10 kms per hour within the park and I understand that all Tween Waters Holiday Park Roadways are shared roadways and I will take extra care at all times. That all children in my booking under the age of 16 are required to obtain a Tween Waters Bike Licence to be able to ride their bikes or scooter in the park. Older children and adults do not need a licence but are required to follow our rules.
- To read all rules and safety signs displayed around the park and abide by any health and safety signs directed by management. I accept full responsibility for informing children of rules and regulations if they are unable to read.
- I acknowledge Tween Waters Holiday Park has the right to terminate stays if guests are deemed by management to be behaving in a socially unacceptable way; causing damage; disturbing guests; using unacceptable language or otherwise breaking park rules. No refunds will be given and charges will apply for any damage caused.